Sunday 26 December 2010

Freedom To Read - Free To Read - WikiRead

Before the mind moves on to another subject, I did not forget to tweet this idea of reading favourite books via kindle books.  It is difficult to find some favourite titles and authors in the place I live.  Would I pay for shipping charges to bring them here.  Not my way of spending for such things (well, I cant do that, simply).  I wouldnt leave it to my fate, rather go and get freely available kindle books from online and read it from my PC and Blackberry.  Who is going to stop me!  Who is going to stop you, for that matter.





I downloaded Kindle for PC like an honorable gentleman from the Amazon.com.  Then started the registration process.  I did that too.  Then I was even ready to buy the kindle books to start with.  I couldnt, because the honorable website Amazon.com wouldn't let me buy books for reasons I do not know.  I was surprised, but not disappointed.  On the other hand I was encouraged to look for free kindle books.  There are hundreds of them.  It took faction of a second to embrace the most popular website Manybooks.net.  It took hardly a minute to find the right author and the right book for me.  In the next minute, I was already on the second chapter of the book.

I am elated with my own research and I was successful too.  I know the operation now.  The information must flow and follow.  I have promised my daughter the complete collection of one author's book.  I have to hurry.  Please share if you have interesting ways to find the books and reading materials.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment