Friday 3 December 2010

Keep thinking

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. - Albert Einstein


A very positive statement to start with.


Sharing my experience with fellow bloggers and anyone who may come across this blog is my wish.  I am believe it is going to be a very interesting experience as there is no limit to the power of sharing to information and knowledge.  

Talking about sharing knowledge, I always think of finding information for the benefit of students, including how to source those information that can assist or supplement students' knowledge base.

Finding useful softwares is one of insatiable passion.  I look forward to share my experience of indulging in this most interesting exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment